13»

Replies

• geedoesit
    geedoesit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me going to college full time
  • laugenst
    Options
    Full time uni student here! The only difference is I study externally, but I still have a budget of nothing to work with. Feel free to add me. :)
  • bjg2993
    bjg2993 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm in second year of university in the UK.
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am in college and I also work in one of the dining halls there so I am very familiar with that "food"
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Me :) Feel free to add me.
  • paigenevaeh
    paigenevaeh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    2nd year uni student!
    Gained 10lbs (eek!) in my first year. Lost all that and a lil extra thanks to MFP. I;ll send you an add :)
  • sarahc142
    sarahc142 Posts: 156
    Options
    Me!
  • christopherphillips1983
    Options
    I just finished my BA a couple of months ago, and honestly, I just lived on sandwiches for like three straight years. Deli counter turkey, Hellman's light mayo, and Dave's Killer Bread. That plus an apple or something was my lunch on campus almost every day of classes. I also carried a 20 ounce water bottle and drank basically all of it in every lecture, refilling it at the water fountains.
  • NicholePotato
    NicholePotato Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    For anyone that eats in the school cafeteria: I don't know if your schools have this but if you check on your dining services websites sometimes they have a special needs diet section where they have a menu for vegetarian/vegan/gluten free. At my school you read the menu and call the dining hall to make it for a certain time and then you can pick it up there instead of just wandering in and picking the premade greasy stuff. At my school this includes stuff like brown rice, quinoa, grilled chicken, steamed vegetables, various gluten free pastas, etc.
    SO check with your University to see if they have any special offerings you can get!