Looking for more friends to help stay motivated!

Options
Hi ALL,
I have recently lost a little of my fire and I am going to get it back.. I'm looking for some new friends to help share new tricks and tips to stay on track and for motivation!

Fit before 30 is still a goal I hope to accomplish!
CHEERS!

Replies

• squekrs
    Options
    Hey there!! I would love to help keep you motivated and supported to get you to your goal! I am a certified fitness instructor and a health & welness coach and a stay at home mom of 2 school aged kids with my wondeful husband.

How about you? Do you work full time? Part time?

What about fitness? On a scale of 1-10, where would you rate it?

Same for nutrition? Where would you rate it?

I have a wonderful motivational and support group on facebook and I invite you to join so you can stay accountable everyday. Here's the link and all you need to do is click "join". https://www.facebook.com/groups/498704396858910/

Or if you prefer to work one on one in here, we can do that. I'm here to help you reach your goals!!

Erin
  • Steveburg123
    Options
    Feel motivated always no matters what are the circumstances, whether related to your fitness regime or in finances, since lack of interest or disorientation makes a person lazy & unattended. We are all here to support you in every step to make you feel better.