Do You See Your Body for What it is?

Options
2»

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Me too. I look in the mirror and say to myself "Dang, Im Fine". Then I'll see a picture of myself and say "Dang, I'm Round!!":huh:
    LOL!!! I love the way you put that. +1 to this haha.
  • recover_healthy_fit
    recover_healthy_fit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This is me....
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Yep flesh and bone
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options

And definitely definitely take some pictures of yourself now, even if you hate them. It will be SO worthwhile. Take them now, file them away!

This is good advice and I should really do this but I hate seeing photos of myself. For years I have stood my children in front of me (can't do that now, they're too tall!) or hidden behind stuff - we had a beach holiday last year and there's no pictures of me below the neck. I must do it though, I've already missed my fattest point but I should do it so I can compare when I reach target.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Me too. I look in the mirror and say to myself "Dang, Im Fine". Then I'll see a picture of myself and say "Dang, I'm Round!!":huh:
    [/quote

LMAO...^^^^^ This all the way! How does a camera lie so badly! or is it the Mirror??? Hmmmm.....
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    I never used to see it for what it is. I still question the mirror sometimes and think heck Im big but in reality Im not really. I can see a difference and Im starting to appreciate that.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    It was just that the difference was so drastic. I'll definitely need to start on my progress pics before I'm too far in! The only fear I have now though, is that I will see that there isn't much change in the pictures and I will get discouraged.

Progress pictures pay off in the end. When I look at pictures from last month to now, I don't see anything different, and that is discouraging. When I compare this months pictures to the very first set I took, I am shocked at the difference. It does look so drastic, considering at that point I thought I didn't see any changes either.