Looking to Surround Myself with Positivity

Options
ciki90
ciki90 Posts: 51 Member
Hey everyone! I've been using MFP for a while just by myself to track calories and meet my fitness goals. I'd love to have some friends on my feed so that I can encourage, help and support them along the way. I really feel like having like-minded people to also encourage me will aid in keeping my head on straight =)

I've had a few ups and downs in my journey to fitness ... I started at 18, I was 5'3 and about 125lbs, but then slowly lost a handle on things and got down to 85lbs last year. I recovered and restored my weight this year and am in better shape than ever at the moment. I have gained a lot of muscle through weight lifting this past year, but I gained just a few extra pounds more than I'm comfortable with at the moment. For Thanksgiving I'm going to a beach vacation and I'd like to lose a few pounds and maybe even get the abs to show up, although I'm not holding my breath :P

Anyway, if anyone would like to add me and is looking for positive reinforcement and a friend along the way, I'd be grateful to have someone to share my ideals in health and fitness. Currently, I'm 114lbs, looking to get down to 106-108, and then do a possible bulk after the New Year to gain more muscle! Even if your goals are unrelated to mine, I still welcome anyone and everyone =)