Blog Site of my cousin (Him Losing Weight) "Fittest FIRST"

Options
I would like to share to you the Blog site of my cousin.

Like all of us, he is trying to lose those unwanted pounds. Follow him and he might inspire you http://fittestfirst.blogspot.com/

Replies

• MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ok, so, obviously I only know what I'm seeing on the blog, but if I were you, I would have a serious talk with your cousin. He is not giving himself enough fuel to keep his body going. There are some days that he only eats a maximum of 200 calories and burns well over 1,000! This will not only hinder his weight MAINTENANCE (he will not be able to do this for the rest of his life), but it could put his life in danger. If he is trying to get healthy, he needs to eat WAY more calories than he is.

Just my two cents.
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    How exactly is he still alive? He is eating less than 500 calories most days. Either he is waaaayyyyy underestimating his calories or he is seriously putting himself in danger. If he wants to eat 500 calories, I highly suggest he doesn't work out. Not trying to sound rude but this is just downright dangerous. I guarantee you he would see better weekly results if he ate more.
  • jsgarden
    jsgarden Posts: 12
    Options
    ok im gonna tell it to him. thanks for the concern guys.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!