can you take a break?

Options
2»

Replies

• shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congrats. I have logged in every day for 30 days on a row, and celebrated with a meal out on Sunday. I think it's important to give yourself a treat, once in a while. So the answer to your question- give yourself a break. After a year on MFP, I think you would have a pretty good understanding of what foods you need to eat. And well done!
  • LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You need to address why you feel the desire to take a "break," since those elements will probably factor into whether or not you will be able to sustain your weight loss.

Do you desire to eat more food in general, or do you miss specific types, etc.?
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options

Bit of both really. More, specificallymore of things i have to limit myself on like takeaway
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Bit of both really. More, specificallymore of things i have to limit myself on like takeaway

You'll always have to limit yourself if you want to be healthy though... that's part of being healthy unfortunately. Even if you lose all the weight, you'll still won't be able to eat as much as you used to.

Order your takeaway. Enjoy it. Then go back in the wagon the next day. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. As long as you're still careful of not totally overeating, you can still indulge once in a while.