• Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have 906 friends and you want me to pick 5?? :laugh:

your newsfeed must BLOW up! seriously!
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    that would be an easy pick for me.. ;) met so many awesome people on this site. ;)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Haven't been here long enough to say so! Haha :)
    Bunch of cool people, though.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Don't know how I'd get away with meeting any guy friends :-/ So for starters, Lori, Tracie, Jacqui, Absonthebrain, Caspergirl, and hotleomama. 6 :smile:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    1. Marleniap-She is so great. She is like my MFP mother. We talk & message all the time.
    2. Beautifulctb-She has totally rocked this weight lost journey and she seems to do it with ease. She is truly an ispiration to us bigger gals
    3. Broderick-He seems so cool and very laid back. He's my MFP crush in a elementary hehe kinda way lol he just doesn't know it lol
    4.Gnaterlie-We are always talking and commenting on statuses. It is really great to have her as friend.
    5. MissSharon2013-She is just awesome. Always lifting me up when I think this journey is just too much.
  • beautifulctb
    Options
    1. Marleniap-She is so great. She is like my MFP mother. We talk & message all the time.
    2. Beautifulctb-She has totally rocked this weight lost journey and she seems to do it with ease. She is truly an ispiration to us bigger gals
    3. Broderick-He seems so cool and very laid back. He's my MFP crush in a elementary hehe kinda way lol he just doesn't know it lol
    4.Gnaterlie-We are always talking and commenting on statuses. It is really great to have her as friend.
    5. MissSharon2013-She is just awesome. Always lifting me up when I think this journey is just too much.

Awwwwww Thanks!!! It would be awesome meeting you!!! You are doing great yourself!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cheekymcgee
    Options
    I have no friends on here now, but when I had a different profile there were several that I would have liked to meet.....justamydawn, brillmer, faceoff, chieflrg, swoleminister, boxingkitteh just to name a few. i'm not even sure if they're still around!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I have no friends on here now, but when I had a different profile there were several that I would have liked to meet.....justamydawn, brillmer, faceoff, chieflrg, swoleminister, boxingkitteh just to name a few. i'm not even sure if they're still around!

4 of them are easy to find here still. i don't know the other 2.
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    ME, YOU, MYSELF', I, AND YOURSELF