Jagermeister

Options
Nice to know there are some others that freq the shot of jager It was in the food list !!

LOL :drinker:

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    Nice to know there are some others that freq the shot of jager It was in the food list !!

LOL :drinker:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    That's funny:laugh: But the way Jagermeister tastes, I'd rather just siphon the 93 octane from my gas tank and be done with it:sick:
  • Beccilynn
    Options
    That's funny:laugh: But the way Jagermeister tastes, I'd rather just siphon the 93 octane from my gas tank and be done with it:sick:

that probaly has less calories !! LOL :laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Hey GTO, if u get enuff of that octane out can i borrow some for my car?:smile: Prices keep goin up :grumble: so I coud use the extra spillage.:laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I went to put gas in it this morning (I put $25 in) and the car basically just burped and asked, "Is that it? Where's the rest of it?) :laugh: :ohwell:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Amen sistah!!

I'm saving all my calories for a gallon of red wine tonight!! Lovelovelove Fridays!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Beccilynn
    Options
    Amen sistah!!

I'm saving all my calories for a gallon of red wine tonight!! Lovelovelove Fridays!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
    [/quote]

Well I didnt add that I had 4 glasses of wine to compliment the shot !! DER! hangovers rock !! NOT:glasses:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Oh don't say the "H" word...I might barf again. I had ONE vodka tonic last night and I feel like I'm going to be sick:sick: