Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    great job! Your smile tells it all!
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic dedication firstly, so round of applause for sticking it out for that length of time and a second round of applause for your results. you look amazing sweety, you had a really pretty face before and now you have the sexy shape to match.. excellent job all round.
  • misshpn
    misshpn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you so much for all the love <3 It's truly touching.

I've gotten a LOT of comments about me wanting to lose another 45 lbs, and people who don't understand why I want to, so I've decided to show y'all why. I'm posting a picture, unlike any one I've ever posted before, and to be quite frank, I'm embarrassed and a bit uncomfortable by showing y'all this, but I want to show you that I do still have a long way to go. Want to show you, that I'm not blinded by self-hate or anything like that, but that I do still have a lot of work before I get thin or/and fit. Right now I still view myself as fat, but that's okay. I'll get there.

Anyways, here is a picture. Obviously my problem areas are my thighs/legs and my stomach. So yeah.. Hope everyone can understand now. Love

slu3jc.jpg
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Very good. Great job! Thighs and the pooch are the last places that go on a woman. For us guys it's the lower abdomen and lower back. These are the "stubborn fat" areas and have to be delt with a little differently from my experience. Very proud of you for the what you've accomplished. So awesome.
  • AronKishore
    Options
    You look fabulous :)
    Congratulations :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Props! Looking good.
  • momc4sons
    Options
    You look terrific!!:smile:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! you look amazing!!!!! Awesome job :)
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Very inspiring!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
  • nela_sohrabi
    Options
    you look amazing!:happy:
  • freenah
    Options
    AH-MAZING. Well done!

How did you do it?!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I'm down 71 big ones myself! Don't you LOVE the feeling!!! Good luck with the last of it.
  • misshpn
    misshpn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you so much for all the love <3 It's truly touching.

I've gotten a LOT of comments about me wanting to lose another 45 lbs, and people who don't understand why I want to, so I've decided to show y'all why. I'm posting a picture, unlike any one I've ever posted before, and to be quite frank, I'm embarrassed and a bit uncomfortable by showing y'all this, but I want to show you that I do still have a long way to go. Want to show you, that I'm not blinded by self-hate or anything like that, but that I do still have a lot of work before I get thin or/and fit. Right now I still view myself as fat, but that's okay. I'll get there.

Anyways, here is a picture. Obviously my problem areas are my thighs/legs and my stomach. So yeah.. Hope everyone can understand now. Love

slu3jc.jpg
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    hi thanks for copying me in. you look fabulous! enjoy the new you x
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! What a transformation! You look awesome! It's official girl, your a hottie! :wink:

WTG!
  • pompoms40
    pompoms40 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job and thanks for being so frank with your pictures that was brave :o)) High 5
  • Cbefitforlife
    Cbefitforlife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    YOu are still amazing. YOu would be surprised that maybe only 20 of that needs to be lbs. lost,and if you toned up with weights and such with inches lost, you might not be as far off as you think I Have a girl on my friend list that gained muscle, and she is way smaller then her before pics. You'll get to your goal.
  • biva777
    Options
    what an achievement, awesome! Well done.
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!