Looking to create a challenge group

Options
Hey all!!

I am looking to create a challenge group to keep everyone accountable to reach their goals.

I have some time to start focusing on my own goals and health again, and as being very athletic growing up, and now going to school full time and working full time, I haven't taken the time to focus on myself or work out in years.

One of the best ways I have found to keep following my goals, is to have a group of people supporting you and teaching each other different strategies to get fit again.

I would love to have you in my Challenge Group if you were interested.

Please reply or message me and we can make sure we have enough people to create a group!!!

Replies

• nebjennison
    Options
    im all in
  • Gemini0
    Gemini0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like that , for sure i want to join something like that to push me , i'm in :)
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<<def. in!!! lemme know :)
  • Kgirlbball5
    Options
    I'm totally in!!! What do I need to do?
  • stephanieraley1
    Options
    Is anyone currently using any products that are working for them?

Feel like they want a product and dont know what to use?

Currently attending a gym? Or would rather work out at home?
  • Gemini0
    Options
    For me i can't use any products for medical reasons , but i'm trying to work out at home for hope , hope i'll move that to the gym
  • stephanieraley1
    Options
    how are you currently working out at home?
  • leah_motz
    leah_motz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to, keep losing and gaining the same five pounds over and over and not really getting anywhere. A kick in the *kitten* would be very welcome--Sign me up!
  • stephanieraley1
    Options
    LEAH!! I know how you feel. Add me as a friend and we can see what we can come up with =)
  • stephanieraley1
    Options
    If anyone would like to join a challenge group. Add me as a friend so i can easily contact you!!!
  • Gemini0
    Options
    how are you currently working out at home?

well because i'm still in my start , i look over the web , youtube and tumblr .
  • SapphCas
    SapphCas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Need some motivation to lose more than my 3-4 pound fluctuations!!
  • CassandraDowns
    CassandraDowns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    All In
  • RitaCarriere
    RitaCarriere Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of the challenge group as well. Have you already created a group via Facebook or here?
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Are you doing one on here. I have one on fb that I started and love the support but if you start one let me know the more support the better.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am in. I was just looking for a challenge! Let me know what kind of challenge! I just moved and been a little slack, I just really started back working out last week and I really need a challenge!
  • njlosingweight
    njlosingweight Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just starting today. would love to be included.
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group!
  • runfast1212
    Options
    I'd love to join also!
  • AguileraJ1995
    Options
    Oh Please!! I wanna Join!!! ;D

51943767.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter