NSV :)

Options
I started out at a size 22-24 pants or a Lane Bryant size 6 in pants. Yesterday I went shopping for pants because my old ones are falling off me :) I bought size 16's and 14's it has probably been 10 years since I have been this size. Coolest part is that I am almost to small to shop at Lane Bryant anymore. My husband was happy I came home with new pants and told me he hadn't seen my butt in awhile since my pants have been so baggy lately.

Replies

• jreneecal
    jreneecal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific.
  • happyindian
    happyindian Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Tht is totally awesome....
    I can't wait to go shopping for new pants..but the ones i have are in no mood to fall off!!! May be another 20 lbs will do it for me. SO, i can imagine wht a wonderful NSV it must hv been for u.
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You lost several pant sizes. Lucky you!!! Say "goodbye" to Lane Bryant!!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I started out at a size 22-24 pants or a Lane Bryant size 6 in pants. Yesterday I went shopping for pants because my old ones are falling off me :) I bought size 16's and 14's it has probably been 10 years since I have been this size. Coolest part is that I am almost to small to shop at Lane Bryant anymore. My husband was happy I came home with new pants and told me he hadn't seen my butt in awhile since my pants have been so baggy lately.

I am happy to say I am too small to shop at Lane Bryants!!!!

YEAH for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    How cool is that! Sometimes husband's can say the sweetest things. CONGRATS!
    Oh, you will have to find a new store soon. YAY! :-)
  • arcticqueen
    arcticqueen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I remember how excited I was when I bought my first size 14 since high school (2 months ago). I had to buy a whole new wardrobe, but it was worth it. It just gets better from here!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful!!! its been over 15 years for me since i could wear a 16...im still at 22-24, but im on my way, slowly but surely...can't wait to be able to say the same as you!!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    I remember the feeling of shrinking out of Layne Bryant!! It's amazing! Congrats you look great!
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful!!! its been over 15 years for me since i could wear a 16...im still at 22-24, but im on my way, slowly but surely...can't wait to be able to say the same as you!!

Your going to get there! just move and log it will work :)
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Pant sizes are good goals, sometimes when your body is 'adjusting' the scale don't move but the weight shifts into a better form.
    Congratulations!
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Pant sizes are good goals, sometimes when your body is 'adjusting' the scale don't move but the weight shifts into a better form.
    Congratulations!

The scale has not moved for me for awhile. In fact with vacation it went up but is coming back down already. I have lost the same 7 lbs several times now but I won't give up and have a new set of goals for myself I am excited about. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    That's great :smile:
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT! Congratulations on your victory. Where will you shop next???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!