5'9ish girls looking to be around 70kgs/150pounds

Options
Looking for girls around my height to be friends with for motivation! Any start weight. Im starting at 95kgs. Got down to 83kgs this year but put it back on. I have an open diary and am starting for real tomorrow! Would like to hit 85 by new years :) x friend me.

Replies

• jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I'd like to be around 150lbs as well. I made it there once, and I've had a bit of up and down and back up again since then, and right now I'm just over 170lbs and I'd like to make it to 160lbs by the new year.
  • Catloin
    Catloin Posts: 14
    Options
    You look fantastic in your profile photo! :o
  • dietcoke29
    dietcoke29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with the same goal. I'm still new here so friend me :)
  • jordanlell
    Options
    Hah thanks.. that was from when I was closer to 150lbs, but I do carry my weight fairly well when I gain.. perks of being of above average height, I suppose! :drinker:
  • IslandGoddess87
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and my goal is also 150... I was between 140-150 from age 17 until 23 then I gained weight steadily for the next 3 years. When I hit 180 I knew I needed to make a change! I started eating clean and working out about 7 weeks ago and am down to 165. I still have 15 lbs more to go but I am determined not to lose motivation this time around!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal is 150 :)
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I am 5 9, started around 180 and am currently at 152. Hoping to get to 145 ish
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    So many tall people, it makes me jealous! I'm only 5'3" :(

I had 170 to lose when I started, and only 127 to go (after I log it tomorrow unless I lose more).
  • Catloin
    Catloin Posts: 14
    Options
    How much are you girls eating a day and how much do you usually lose a week? I wanna lose around 2lbs a week and found I ate way too little before (barely 1200). Now struggling with how much I should eat when I burm off 500 a day?
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm set at losing a pound a week and my daily goal is set to 1,690 I think. I try to aim pretty high but that's mostly because I'm breast feeding my baby and I'm afraid of going too low and losing my supply. Right now my calories are all over the place. I think once I'm done nursing it will be easier for me to find a number and stick with it.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I was at 1460, then I lost some pounds and MFP suggested going down to 1350. I lose anywhere from 1 to 5 pounds a week. Some times I won't reach the 1200 Calories needed, but I eat between 500-1000 calories some days. When my metabolism slows down, I eat more to reach 1350. All I do [for exercise] is 30 Day Shred, and plenty of raking leaves. (I don't eat calories back.)
  • winnipeg13
    winnipeg13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7" and about 160. I would like to be down to 145 by the New Year. Today I'm getting organized and tomorrow I start for real. I pan to eat about 1800 on high exercise days and 1400 on exercise free days.
  • jordanlell
    Options
    How much are you girls eating a day and how much do you usually lose a week? I wanna lose around 2lbs a week and found I ate way too little before (barely 1200). Now struggling with how much I should eat when I burm off 500 a day?

MFP should set it for you, and it really depends on how active you are. I'm fairly active as a student, I walk at least 3-4 miles daily just getting around, and I work out 3 times a week for an hour and a half to two hours. My account is set to "active" and that puts me at about 1800 calories a day before exercise. If I stick to that, I lose... unfortunately I've been having problems sticking to that :blushing:

You should really check out your BMR and TDEE. That'll give you all the info you need. BMR you can get right on MFP, and there are tons of TDEE calculators on the internet, you could just google it. I think it's generally recommended for weight loss to eat 20% below your TDEE.
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    Hi Caltoin,

I've added you as a friend because I am also 5'9" and the lowest I've weighed is 154. 150 is my dream goal though!

Hopefully all of us here can help motivate each other.
  • thehappyfitmusician
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Let's be friends!

H: 5'8
    SW: 237
    CW: 196
    GW: 150
    UGW:140

I am pear shape and I am looking for ladies to share this experience with!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal weight is 150, possibly 145.
  • betrishy
    betrishy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and 143lbs currently. I started at 165lbs in Janurary 2013, this year. My goal is 139lbs. I have a pretty small build for my height.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    SW: 278
    GW: 150
    CW: 146-150
  • ForCharlotte
    ForCharlotte Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and 95 kg with a goal of getting to around 70 kg too! we should so be bffs haha. crazy how many people are actually in the same boat as me.:smile:
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal is 145. I started at 177! Current weight is 164!