Looking for buddies!

Options
I have lost a lot of weight on my own in the past (70+) looking to lose some I gained after a really really rough year. I love running and am looking to have all kinds of buds on here at all different stages in their journey :) feel free to add me. I hope to inspire and be inspired. :happy:

Replies

• thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am looking for some friends right now too! I will add you :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm a newer runner but really enjoy it and have just reached my goal weight. Now my goals are focused on bf% and general fitness.
  • flipflopbarbie
    Options
    added you :)
  • PinkkCamel
    PinkkCamel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey (: I used to be a runner until I injured myself lol but eager to get back into it when I'm fully healed. You can add me if you'd like (: It's great that you're trying to get back on track!
  • tamweston
    tamweston Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Tam :) I do lots of running (3-4 times a week) and am hoping to lose a few pounds here and there! I'm looking for friends to get motivated with, so if you want add me and we can hopefully inspire each other!
  • Lindsay822
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Good luck all
  • flipflopbarbie
    Options
    Added you ladies! :) AK your pup is so cute!
  • tiffany_mariee
    Options
    This is the first post I've done! But I'm sorta new to really keeping track on here. I'm only looking to lose a few pounds, so to me I need a fitness buddy to get in better shape! Feel free to add me :)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Friend requests welcome here :) I am also a runner!!
  • simplingrillin
    Options
    You can add me! I just signed up for my first 15k so Im trying to get better at running :)
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 lbs to go. started at 150 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • pal2323
    pal2323 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have about 50 lbs to lose and I am working on becoming a runner:laugh:
    Would love new friends for support and motivation.
  • a_new_me13
    Options
    Me too! Add me, we can do this!!!
  • bellamisty1124
    Options
    Hi Im new you can add me :smile:
  • pattydon2
    Options
    I have 70 pounds to lose. You can add me. I can be everyone's grandma.
  • beststellalady
    Options
    hiya add me x
  • Baranlomiel
    Options
    Hi there. I also run, feel free to add me :)
  • jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just ran my first 5K and I think I will become addicted so feel free to add me... still trying to lose and I try to keep my diary up to date and open!
    ONLY EDITED TO add that anyone can add me :)
  • elle7182
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was looking to lose 77 pounds and have managed to lose 22 so far! :) I obviously still have a good, long journey ahead but I am hoping it comes sooner than expected. I am graduating in December '13 with 2 Bachelor's and 1 minor and would love to have a slammin' body; so, I am really dedicated to my weight loss [but not obsessive].

Anyone can add me! I love reading up on people's progress and seeing what they eat (for comparison and motivation). Good luck to everyone!