Let's lose 15 pounds the rest of 2013!

Options

Replies

• bacn60s
    bacn60s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes u can lose 15 lbs by the end of the year. Track your food and exercise.
    What part of korea are u in? I was in Uijongbue year ago.
    Bill
  • yismate
    yismate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Will give this a go. Completed a half marathon 3 weeks ago and decided to take a week off and stuff my face but disaster struck 2 weeks ago - my lower back went and I have hardly been able to move. So, I need inspiration. Stop the take away pizzas, the beer, no more cigarettes and start eating healthily and stop abusing my body and thinking it doesn't matter because I can always exercise it off. Oh, and no more crisps which are really my downfall! Add me if you wish. Good luck!
  • TJ1UK
    TJ1UK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think ill take part in this to, I actually want to lose 20 by xmas I was logging on spark people an have dropped 30 pounds in the last 9 weeks, but I recently bought a fitbit an mfp seems to be better for logging so this challenge will keep me motivated.
    feel free to add me
  • johnnifast
    johnnifast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Workout and choose a diet plan!

Maybe start off with a low carb diet, drop that 15 lbs and slowly ease in carbs after you reach your goal (so you don't blow up like a carb puffer fish).

You got this!! Stay strong.
  • ntbfit
    ntbfit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in...15 would get me to my goal and it would be wonderful to start the new year of feeling AMAZING!
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes u can lose 15 lbs by the end of the year. Track your food and exercise.
    What part of korea are u in? I was in Uijongbue year ago.
    Bill

Hi ^_^ I live in Ulsan on the south east coast, near Busan!

Everyone who is interested can click on the link to the group a few pages earlier on this thread.
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm all in! Would love to start the new year 65 lbs. lighter than last year! Good luck all!
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    There is still time to join this challenge! Daily check-ins, bi-weekly weigh-ins and other random challenges to come! If you are struggling to stay strong the rest of the year come and join us. If you mess up, don't worry, we won't kick you out!
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I need a good short term goal. I'm in! For this year I lost 55 lbs (gained 10 back recently) and I AM going to loose that 15 pounds.

Anyone doing the challenge, please add me.
  • jackeroo83
    jackeroo83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Let's do it. I think I could shoot for 10lbs. Happy to add more friends, too!
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My goal at the beginning of August (which is when I started this change) was to lose 30lbs by the end of the year. I reached that Goal the beginning of this month. My next goal is 15lbs by the end of the year. It is a hefty goal, but you have to shoot high sometimes. I will be happy with any loss, but I'm on board for this 15lb challenge!
  • leiara2008
    leiara2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • ksbyrd2013
    Options
    I am in to lose 1.5 pounds a week! Losing 15 pounds by the end of December (2013) would be sooooooooooo nice! My goal is to lose 10 pounds by December 31, 2013.
  • jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been on the scale since I said I was in...a 4 day weekend in Nashville with a lot of eating out and drinking has probably definitely set me back. I'm still totally set on losing this 15 lbs even with the Holidays coming up...bring on the running and Zumba!

Do ya'll have a plan to make it through Thanksgiving and Christmas without totally sabotaging your weight loss????
  • Emmanicolson1
    Options
    Also looking to lose 15lb before christmas if not more any tips?

50951175.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm new here also so please feel free to add me!
  • sygirl101
    sygirl101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! We'll get those pounds off!
  • unidestiny
    Options
    Realistically I think I'd be able to manage a 13 pound loss by the end of 2013, but count me in! (And I'm terribly envious you're currently living in Korea Thom2369! I've been there twice and will probably be going again in 2014.)
  • nklp
    nklp Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    This challenge is awesome! Count me in!! Also, I'm really new to MFP so if anyone has any advice, please add me and help me out :) it's so much easier to achieve when you've got people there to back you up!
    52818048.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nakesha2003
    nakesha2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im Ready!!!