Christmas GOAL..whose wants in ?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My goal is 17 by Christmas, a Winter Onederland for me if I do! I'm in.
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am actually on track right now to lose another 16 or so pounds by the time Christmas rolls around, which would put me at 125 pounds. That's the weight I was when I met my husband 8 years ago. I would love to be that weight again.

Wishful goal: 20 more pounds
    Achievable goal: 11-16 pounds

I said 20, as that would just be amazing......hey, it's wishful, lol
  • bonniebsteven
    Options
    I'd love that, just joined and I'm already lost on what to do
  • emzabee420
    emzabee420 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! 8-10 pounds by christmas or about 1pound per week for me!!!! Ultimate goal is to lose 15 so we will see!!!! plan to just use "classic MFP" not tdee. gonna work out and eat clean and track track track!!!!!!!! any pointers would be awesome!
  • MrsTorresisBACK
    MrsTorresisBACK Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!! I had a set back so i'm up 6lbs from my last weigh in on here so i'm back on track and want to get that number MOVIN again....therefore i would like to loose those 6lbs plus another 10 by December x-mas time...that will put me at 159...and 150's ville will be the best gift i could give myself!

I'm in!

Goal: 16lbs

Let's do this!!!
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to my goal by Christmas, but honestly it won't happen and it wouldn't be healthy for me. I would like to lose at least 5 more solid pounds by then though. I say solid meaning that it won't really shift- right now I'm solidly at 139/140. I used to sit solidly at 150. So my Christmas goal is to be solidly at 135 ;)
  • projectjamaica
    Options
    IM IN!!!!!!!! I WANNA LOSE 20 LBS FOR CHRISTMAS! it will be my own gift to myself! (other than a navel piercing) I can't wait!! Add me and we can track out goals together!
  • Butters311
    Options
    I will set my goal at 10lbs by christmas:happy:
  • jusnjas
    jusnjas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to see 10 lbs. lost! Let's do this!
  • xZoZox
    xZoZox Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in! I'd like to loose 1 stone by Christmas and a further stone by 1st March!

I know it's a little unrealistic but feel its best to push myself hard and hopefully I'll loose as much as possible!

Feel free to add me :)