Any August 2010 Joiners

Options
Hi All,

Are there any MFPers who have joined (or rejoined, like me :) ) in August 2010?

It might be a good idea to gang up on this thread and stay together.

Regards,

Turin

Replies

• yourex5
    yourex5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. I hit the wrong button. It says I want to GAIN 1 lb a week. I ment to say LOOSE! I can't figure out how to change it yet. I'll be accountable with you but I think I need to change that first.

Good luck,
    Laura
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I came back August 1, 2010 and am determined to make it work this time. Friend me if you like and we'll encourage each other!
  • loriam1976
    Options
    I just joined too, and I am super excited!:smile:
  • Jrsturm777
    Options
    Started working out for the very first time with anykind of consistency in May.. began changing the way I eat in June.. discovered the MyFitnessPal iPhone app in late July and started using it and this site on August 1st. Awesome app at just the right time. So here I am as an August joiner.

out
    JR
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Hi! I actually signed up back in February but then life got in the way and after one excuse after another I finally actually "joined" this week :)
    All of you August babies feel free to friend me and we will do this together :)
  • heyitsbilly
    Options
    Joined several days ago, and taking advice from everyone on MFP...
  • prestoncaleb
    prestoncaleb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I restarted again on July 29th...been pretty good at keeping my journal accurate so far.

Hopefully adding some extra calories will get me over this almost year long plateau.

Have a freezer full of Lean Cuisines...that I haven't touched in 2 months because I'm trying to get away from overly processed foods...so I've kinda been kinda eating the same stuff over and over again...need some ideas....

I'd be interested in seeing other peoples diary's to get inspiration for changing up my meal plans
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I just joined this month!
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. I hit the wrong button. It says I want to GAIN 1 lb a week. I ment to say LOOSE! I can't figure out how to change it yet. I'll be accountable with you but I think I need to change that first.

Good luck,
    Laura

My Home > Settings > Update Fitness Profile (or something of the sort) Hope that helps!

Just joined yesterday. Found out about the C25K and did day one tonight. Still in shock about how much we get to eat...
  • s11kholt
    s11kholt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just joined about a week ago. I would love to keep accountable with you all! This is a great idea. :-)
  • cherryie
    Options
    ME:)

I'm an August Joiner!

Dx
  • soshana
    soshana Posts: 2
    Options
    I joined yesterday!!
  • StartSomething
    Options
    I joined just a few days ago!
    Good idea to stick together :)
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I joined right at the end of July... so can I sneak in this one???
  • gottadoit43
    Options
    Just joined! This is the first place I have been on this websitem, I just heard about it! I am hoping to become familiar with this site and become successful at my plans to loose weight.....not so successful since I started in May! Hopefully I can become motivated and in turn motivate others. It has been quite a struggle! Good luck to all the August joiners and I look forward to the challenge!
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    I joined yonks ago, but always find excuses not to do it or fall off the wagon after about a week. This time I am determined. Also want to quit smoking sometime soon, so hoping that doesn't put a spanner in the works!
  • clare1510
    Options
    I just joined today. Hoping it might inspire me to lose the weight I need to get rid of. Feel free to add me as a friend anyone and can provide support for each other!
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi i joined a week ago thats a good idea to get us all together, share what workds and what does not. feel free to friend me if you like.
  • turin
    turin Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for replying !!! Great to so many August joiners/re-joiners...

I'll be posting from my experiences onto this thread. Would be great if all of you did likewise.

Regards,

Turin
  • zoeco33
    zoeco33 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined as well and look forward to this journey. Good luck everyone!