Daily Burn?

Options
I'm between signing up for a new gym membership (the one at work is free but everything is very old) or getting the dailyburn.com.
They are doing a free trial and its only $10 a month after that. I'm just curious if anyone uses this program or thinks its worth it? I don't have cable so I can't use on Demand either.

Please let me know your thoughts/success with the daily burn!

thanks everyone :smile:

Replies

• Kanuenue
    Kanuenue Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I do it 3x a week along with running. I love the variety (10+ different programs with half a dozen or more videos each). The Inferno and Tabata workouts leave your seriously sore the next day. I have seen new definition in my shoulders and back, too. I think it's worth the $10 a month. I pay more parking passes at school.
  • Scremoshells
    Options
    Thanks! I have 2 jobs so I need something that I can turn on at any time day or night! I will sign up today :)
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love DB. I'm following the Cardio Sculpt 84 day program, and I'm on day 49. As time progresses, the CS workouts become more lengthy, and it can be difficult to fit into your schedule. So if there's one thing I would recommend (apart from joining DB) it would be to commit to the program that fits your lifestyle--they offer programs ranging from 9 minutes to 60+.
    But absolutely, no doubt about it, join DB. *No regrets. I have gained a lot of muscle and a lot of progress.
    Good luck!
  • kaylarunshappy
    Options
    I go to SnapFitness and they have a special workout room with a projector where you can do DailyBurn workouts. I've done a few (mostly tabata or HIIT) and I like them. I'm not sure if it's something I would pay for if I didn't have a gym membership but if you are limited on time or need something more flexible it could def be worth the investment.