Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    wow, :) you look great can't wait to see mine change like that
    It will before you know it!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic :)

yeh face changes are crazy. I dont even recognize the guy I use to be. It's like night and day. Just click on my name to see what Im talking about. In any event congrats and keep up the good work

Tof
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options

yeh face changes are crazy. I dont even recognize the guy I use to be. It's like night and day. Just click on my name to see what Im talking about. In any event congrats and keep up the good work

Tof
    Wow , I just saw your pics, FANTASTIC!

Thanks...

Yeah I feel like im looking at 3 different pics of maybe cousins or something haha. 160 lbs? Wow , im at 35 and i been working HARD..lol I cnt wait to really say oh I just lost 100..like it was nothing..lol. Thanks for the remotivation!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options

Tof

Thanks...

Yeah I feel like im looking at 3 different pics of maybe cousins or something haha. 160 lbs? Wow , im at 35 and i been working HARD..lol I cnt wait to really say oh I just lost 100..like it was nothing..lol. Thanks for the remotivation!

Thanks for your motivation too :)

Anything is possible and I gotta represent for my weight loss homies ^_^
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options

Tof

Thanks...

Thanks for your motivation too :)

Anything is possible and I gotta represent for my weight loss homies ^_^
    Amen! lol.
    I will say that after I hit optimum health, I will NEVER get back to where I was.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!