What is your favorite "cheat day" treat?

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I have one "cheat day" a month where I get to eat some "bad stuff" (within reason of course).
When it comes time to "pick my poison" I usually eat ice cream or chocolate. Used to eat Chinese food on cheat days until I found out how much fat, sodium and sugar it had:noway:
What do you all eat on your cheat days?

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I have one "cheat day" a month where I get to eat some "bad stuff" (within reason of course).
    When it comes time to "pick my poison" I usually eat ice cream or chocolate. Used to eat Chinese food on cheat days until I found out how much fat, sodium and sugar it had:noway:
    What do you all eat on your cheat days?
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    That would be tonight on every other friday when we have all the kids we do family night , pizza is a must with movies or video ect.. with the kids. on the other fridays my 3 step kids are with their mom and hubby, me and lil one of ours carry on as normal.
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    Can I say Alcohol?? :drinker: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

woot woot...my cheat day is going to be Saturday night...I'm going out with my brother's fiancee (she hasn't been out much since she had the baby). We are going to the local watering hole to shoot a few games of pool. She said she'd be the Designated Driver *good thing*. I figure I'll definitely be consuming my exercise calories on that day....
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Brownies!!! I love to eat a browine sundae on my cheat day!!!:happy:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well i dont really have a "cheat" day but on some Sundays i will have an egg white omelet and a link or two of turkey sausage instead of my normal hard boiled egg whites and protien shake.

I guess im saving all my cheat days for my cruise this summer. Gonna need a few for the cruise and a few days at Disney.

Tim
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

I guess im saving all my cheat days for my cruise this summer. Gonna need a few for the cruise and a few days at Disney.

Tim

I just went to Disney...unless you bring a cooler full of stuff it's hard to eat healthy there. And the food is SO expensive!:noway:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Tim

I just went to Disney...unless you bring a cooler full of stuff it's hard to eat healthy there. And the food is SO expensive!:noway:

Way over priced. Just like the ticket prices!:grumble:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Happy Hour on Friday nights is usually my "cheat" - and even then I try to go fairly easy. A few light beers or martinis, and California Roll sushi! yummm!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Tim

Way over priced. Just like the ticket prices!:grumble:

You dont even want to know what this vacation is costing me :embarassed: . 4 Day Disney Cruise and 3 nights at the Port Orleans. But i keep telling myself its for the kids and they are worth it. I would be just as happy or even happier racing my motorcycle around the north east for the month im home.

Tim
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I would be just as happy or even happier racing my motorcycle around the north east for the month im home.

Tim

A person after my own heart! I'm like that with my car....getting behind the wheel and going for a drive is like therapy for me.
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Mine is chocolate, anything chocolate. I haven't had a cheat yet so I'm thinking of going out and buying a small something chocolate not sure what yet. I'll try to keep it to about 150 calories, just thinking about it is making my mouth water.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Husband is out of town, so we are having a cheat weekend:blushing: :love:
    Sushi for dinner-not really a cheat there
    Marble Slab ice cream for dessert
    Sat-breakfast at the zoo-pancakes and real sausage
    kids go to sleep-white russians
    I love when the hubby is out of town.

and last but not least-brownies with Doritos-at the same time.
    Feeling a bit guilty now that I am typing this..........NOT:laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

Enjoy and get back on the wagon twice as hard on Monday! Life's too short to deprive yourself completely.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

Enjoy and get back on the wagon twice as hard on Monday! Life's too short to deprive yourself completely.
    Oh, believe me, I will be at the gym for an extra hour Monday and Tuesday.
    I will admit-the brownies are from whole foods and they are gluten free and the Doritos are baked. Now the white Russian is all real.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I think you & I have a lot in common. :laugh:

My next cheat meal is going to be a BLT. I sooooooo miss those!! :love: