• melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have to bump this thread! ☕️
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    different types of tea
    skinny hot chocolate (you can get ones that are like 30 cal)
    skinny mug soup (not the healthiest but can be around 50 calories)
    coffee with milk? and sugar free syrup
    tea with a teaspoon of jam
    hot squash (idk what the american version of squash is but basically flavours water like juice)
    favoured skinny almond milk warmed up
    add honey to tea
  • INCFL3X
    Options
    If you like Ginger? I like to boil Water with Ginger, then I add 100% Pure Honey ( 32 g / 1tsp = 20 Cal). It taste Great! and Helps you fight any type of Sickness! Hope you like it!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Hot water with lemon juice

Yes, love this!

Slice apples and put 2 cinnamon sticks in a large pitcher, fill pitcher 1/2 with ice and 1/2 with water. Put in fridge over night. Drink cold OR put in microwave to warm up. Yummy. Just make sure the cinnamon and apples stay in the pitcher. You can refill it using the same apple and cinnamon sticks for 3 days.

Ooo, I have to try this one for sure!
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to word all of this so if it doesn't make sense, please let me know.

I have been craving warm drinks this winter, just not sure which warm drinks.

I used to drink cold soda, no matter the season, but now water just makes me feel colder, and warm water does NOT sound appealing.

I like tea, but have to be in the right mood for hot tea. I will drink Iced Tea at any given time or place.

I LOVE love LOVE Coffee, but the caffeine is NOT a good idea for me to have in the early evening or later.

While there have been some WONDERFUL ideas, I didn't see anything that popped for me :( .

Any other ideas out there? I am sorry if I am being difficult. TIA :)
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I find myself with the same problem in terms of finding a truly low cal hot beverage that I enjoy. I'm not a coffee drinker at all, but LOVE tea. Sometimes I want to switch it up. I love hot cider or a good chai, even hot chocolate occasionally, but all the "skinny" drinks are a no for me just becasue I can't stand the taste of the artificial sweeteners (no, I don't think it will give me cancer, just tastes terrible to my palate).

I found a couple of ideas in this post, but would also love more from those out there with great ideas.