Hi everyone!

taradenee
taradenee Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone im Tara! I joined last night so im still trying to figure everything out!

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Hello and welcome!! this sight is awesome, I love it. Feel free to freind me :)
  • I really need support if anyone can help me. I had lost 57 pounds on WW then found out I have Lupus, which has caused my Thyroids to stop producing so I've gained 37 pounds back. Feel free to send me some incouragement because I'm trying to not let this defeat me. Any and all help is appreciated.
  • Hi. Sorry to hear about your medical issues. Another hurdle that you have to deal with. I have Hashimoto's Disease, basically my thyroid is totally non functioning. I can't eat or take anything that will make it work better but I do take a synthroud everyday. Losing weight for me since I found out 18 years ago has been so difficult! I could never get past 10 lbs ! You did wonderful on WW so you know you can do even better here! Just stay positive and take it day by day. I always tell people to read at least one of the success stories on this site each day, more if you're going through a rough patch. You'll see that no one did this overnight! But with the awesome support and tips here, your goal is possible. I haven't been at this weight in years and I am so grateful to have found MFP! Of course now I am struggling to get over this 26lb hump and lose my next 20, but Im resigned to the fact that it may take me a year, but Ill get there eventuly! You will too. . . Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.