I did it!!!!

Options
Okay so my best friend took me to lunch at Applebee’s which is great because they have the weight watchers menu. But of course she orders my fav appetizer SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP!!! I thought to myself I could do this just act like it’s not there. It worked I sipped on my unsweetened tea and ignored it completely I ate my healthy lunch and I am so proud of myself!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Okay so my best friend took me to lunch at Applebee’s which is great because they have the weight watchers menu. But of course she orders my fav appetizer SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP!!! I thought to myself I could do this just act like it’s not there. It worked I sipped on my unsweetened tea and ignored it completely I ate my healthy lunch and I am so proud of myself!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Every victory, no matter how small, is something to celebrate:drinker:
  • ladydi
    Options
    Congrats! Every victory, no matter how small, is something to celebrate:drinker:
    Thanks!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Yay congrats!

I just had a small victory too, I made cupcakes for my daycare kid's birthday , and I didnt lick the bowl
    or eat half the batter
    OR dig into the icing
  • ladydi
    Options
    You go girl becasue Lord knows I loooooooooooooove to eat cupcake batter!!:tongue:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    yay! congrats on having the strength to say no~
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Way to go. :drinker:
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    wow great job both of you!! I am not going to lie, I didn't ignore the bread on the table at the Old Spaghetti Factory yesterday :blushing:
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options

That is awesome !! I went to a pool har/tavern by my house last night , it is funny now when I see people eating I just see Calorie #'s over their heads ....BIG NUMBERS!!

lol :laugh:
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    I couldn't have not ate some that stuff is soo good but good for you to have enough will power not to eat any.