Whats on your MP3 player???

Options
I'm bored of my music and I was wondering what you like to listen to when you workout.
I like all kinds of music with a good beat, pop, light rock, country

Ideas anyone???

Mary:smile:

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I'm bored of my music and I was wondering what you like to listen to when you workout.

Ideas anyone???

• briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    BRITNEY!!!

I also have some J Lo, Ben Folds (surprisingly, great running music), and a shocking favorite for cardio - Eminem!?!? I like just about all kinds of music, so my iPod has a crazy assortment! :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I have a little of everything but I lean more toward classic rock. I just got an FM transmitter so I can listen to my mp3 player in the car:smile: But when I work out I like to listen to hard rock like Seether, Disturbed, and a little bit of older Metallica in there.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I don't have one:sad: I use my sons. It has Metallica, Montley, Poison, Bon Jovi, Senatra, Cash, Trace Adkins, Alan Jackson, Lenard, Hank Jr, some rap crap, and a lot more. 4gb of music.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I have a little of everything but I lean more toward classic rock. I just got an FM transmitter so I can listen to my mp3 player in the car:smile: But when I work out I like to listen to hard rock like Seether, Disturbed, and a little bit of older Metallica in there.

I also like Disturbed when walking, makes me go faster LOL
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Ideas anyone???

Stevie Ray Vaughn, baby!! :smokin:

and disco....I'm a geek! :bigsmile:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I have just about everything but opera

Big n Rich
    Maroon 5
    Guns N Roses
    Akon
    Eminem
    Michael buble
    *****cat dolls
    sean kingston
    Cascada
    Rascal Flatts
    UB40
    Barenaked Ladies
    Garth brooks

lol yeah I like everything , plus many many more
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I don't have one:sad: I use my sons. It has Metallica, Montley, Poison, Bon Jovi, Senatra, Cash, Trace Adkins, Alan Jackson, Lenard, Hank Jr, some rap crap, and a lot more. 4gb of music.

I used my son's too. But then I felt I deserved one and it helps so much I got the little apple shuffle not that expensive. :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Its a mix of whatever I feel like listening to... this morning I put an Indian song on called "Tunak Tunak Tun" because its been stuck in my head all day :)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

I used my son's too. But then I felt I deserved one and it helps so much I got the little apple shuffle not that expensive. :bigsmile:

I saw that they are only $49 now. I am hoping to get one for Mother's Day. I want the Nano. I love that you can put pictures on it.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I used to have an iPod nano, but it got stolen after I had had it only two weeks:grumble: :explode:
    I bought an Insignia 2gb model on eBay for $40 almost a year ago, and it works great. My stepson has gone through 3 iPods in that length of time:ohwell:
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love pod runner! New music every couple of days! Its techno/dance/tribal etc but it has a great beat that makes you move. Plus, its free!!!!!

:smile:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Just got some new tunes last weekend. K. Here goes......

Madonna/Justin/Timbaland: 4 Minutes to Save the World
    Miley Cyrus: See you Again
    Fall Out Boy/John Mayer: Beat it
    AJ and Aly: Like Whoa (Can you tell I have a child who watches Disney?)
    Britney: Break the Ice

Those are my newest (I know, some bubblegum), but when my workout on the treadmill gets to be too much, I know it's time for some new downloads. I can't wait for the new summer music!

Here's some others:
    Rihanna: Please Don't Stop the Music
    Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson: Dance Like There's No Tomorrow
    Natasha Bedingfield: Pocketful of Sunshine
    Paramore: Crushcrushcrush
    Liz Phair: Extraordinary
    Timbaland: The Way I Are
    Finger 11: Paralyzer
    Nelly Furtado: Say It Right
    Maroon 5: Shiver, Makes Me Wonder
    Kanye: Stronger
    Scissor Sisters: I Don't Feel Like Dancing
    Rooney: When Did Your Heart Go Missing
    Good Charlotte: I Just Wanna Live, I Don't Want to Be in Love

GL. Hope that helps.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options

I have two of them....if I have to listen to one more Hannah Montana song I may go bonkers!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

I have two of them....if I have to listen to one more Hannah Montana song I may go bonkers!!
    :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Rihanna... my 7 y/o has taken over :indifferent:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I was looking at a Shape Magazine earlier this week and they had this listed... but I haven't had time to look at the website to see if they have more listed there like the magazine said or not....

Shape's 30-Minute Playlist
    Sting - Roxanne
    Amanda Backer - Knock on Wood
    John Mellencamp - Hurt So Good
    Madonna - Die Another Day
    Kenny Loggins - Footloose
    The Rolling Stones - Ain't Too Proud to Beg
    Collective Soul - Gel
    No Doubt - Excuse Me Mr.
    The Young Rascals - Groovin'
    Total time: 30:30 (Go to www.shape.com/playlists to download this mix and others.)
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks so much every one:flowerforyou:
  • Julie1984
    Julie1984 Posts: 33
    Options
    Lately I've been working out to the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also, there's a new song called "The News" by Carbon Silicon which has a good beat :smile:
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Rihanna... my 7 y/o has taken over :indifferent:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
    i can relate!:laugh: that sounds about like what i have, hannah montana and miley cyrus songs, jonas brothers, aly & aj, taylor swift,(and some other country) jesse mccartney ( although i do really like his new song!!:tongue: ) sadly, i find myself liking these songs:ohwell: don't know if that makes me a cool mom or an odd adult :wink: