NSV - I've got a......

Options
TRD66
TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
fat box. It's where all my fat clothes live now that I look ridiculous in them. Shorts, trousers, shirts all in there and kept - for the moment - as motivation and a reminder.

Might be a small victory, but for me it sticks out.

(Costng me a fortune in new clothes mind you!!)

Replies

• SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm doing the same....hard to give up some of the nice stuff but It just doesn't look good any more. (Some of it never looked good in the first place-it fit so I wore it.) Feels good, doesn't it? Keep it up.
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    Its funny, I work from home so the only new clothes I have been buying is workout clothes which I basically live in now. Cant wait to reach my goal and go shopping... :)
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I misunderstood the point of the thread :( it's too early for me..sorry!

I have a thin wardrobe and a fat wardrobe, at the moment I'm wearing stuff from somewhere in the middle! Slowyl mover further left all the time!
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I still need to clean out all my old fat clothes!
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it! Cleared out 10 sacks the other day, some I've given to friends & family, as they used to comment about them.

The others to OXFAM, did you know you can get Nectar points from giving to them.
    http://www.nectar.com/collect/oxfam.points
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Well done on your great achievement!
    Buying new clothes does cost a fortune. One of the great joys of losing weight is fitting back into clothes I haven't worn for years.
    Keep up the great work!
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just me! Glad to know I'm not alone.
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to do that. I'm planning on shopping second hand when I start to drop sizes. Lol.
  • astange83
    astange83 Posts: 105
    Options
    I've got a bag ready to go to goodwill if I ever remember to drop it off, but after looking at my closet I need a warm winter or a lot of gift cards to Kohls so I can buy some winter clothes!
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Well done on your great achievement!
    Buying new clothes does cost a fortune. One of the great joys of losing weight is fitting back into clothes I haven't worn for years.
    Keep up the great work!

Don't have any old clothes. Gave up on them a long time ago. I realise now, given what I've acheieved in 4 months, that I shouldn't have. One of my big disappointments is that I didn't do this sooner.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Its funny, I work from home so the only new clothes I have been buying is workout clothes which I basically live in now. Cant wait to reach my goal and go shopping... :)

I work from home too. I absolutely love it and wouldn't trade it for anything as long as I have a choice. However, it's funny. Since I look better in clothes these days, when I've been out shopping, I've found myself wishing I had an office to go to so I had a reason to buy some of the cute clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!