Before and during pics - F 5'4.5 lost 15lb so far!

Hey. I have never ever done this before and I'm scared I'll regret it, but I thought I'd post my progress pictures.

I'm 164cm which is around 5'4.5, and currently sitting anywhere between 56-57kg (123lb - 125lb).
My highest weight at this height was 64kg (141), while my lowest was 53kg (117) which I am hoping to get back to.

My weight has fluctuated a lot as I'm a uni student and I often find it difficult to maintain my size because I am addicted to food and love my alcohol :)

Anyway here goes!

7a61518e-6400-438d-9866-f4efd6e4c8f8_zpsf5178261.jpg

e8ea6b4a-5b7e-4963-adbf-5a045bcf1428_zps62bec798.jpg

Before-during2_zpsb21eac8f.png

Before-during3_zps9405caf7.png

Replies

• learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    congratulations!!!!
  • sgvdms
    sgvdms Posts: 33 Member
    You look great!
  • chalkie247
    chalkie247 Posts: 1 Member
    You look GREAT!! Well done you!!
    What exercise are you doing?
  • Fabulous! You are doing great :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    fantabulous! you look amazing!
  • rayfu75
    rayfu75 Posts: 209 Member
    Good job!
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Aww thanks guys! I was feeling a bit down today about my figure but I feel better now :)
    You look GREAT!! Well done you!!
    What exercise are you doing?

I am addicted to Les Mills group fitness classes - I do Body Pump, Body Attack, Body Step and sometimes Body Balance. I'm also a pretty busy/active person - I walk most places, and my job involves a lot of standing and walking around.

<3
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Well 1st thanks for the boob shots...LOL

2nd, super job. It's a HUGE difference in your belly. WOW!!!
  • FranceyPants

2nd, I don't know how many pounds that is but super job. It's a HUGE difference in your belly. WOW!!!

Oh dear, I didn't even think about that :blushing:
    I hope that's not inappropriate.

It's around 15lb but with lots of exercise so... yeah. Thanks!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member

2nd, I don't know how many pounds that is but super job. It's a HUGE difference in your belly. WOW!!!

Oh dear, I didn't even think about that :blushing:
    I hope that's not inappropriate.

It's around 15lb but with lots of exercise so... yeah. Thanks!

No, it's not inappropriate...there is a LOT worse on here. I'm just being a guy. No worries.

I adjusted my post above cuz I thought you post Kg and not pounds. I need coffee...LOL
  • FranceyPants
    Haha, that's ok, I know most people on her prefer to count in pounds so I always convert kilos into pounds. It can get confusing! 15 kilos would have been a crazy amount of weight :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!