Anyone doing First Place 4 Health?

:smile: I dont' have a group so it would be great to do it with someone.

Replies

• I would love to do First Place but same here, I don't have a group. We had a group at my church about 8 years ago, but the participation wasn't that great. I have bought several of the bible studies since then, but with little to no success on my own!
  • pastormollyf
    pastormollyf Posts: 3 Member
    I want to do First Place too. Is there any way we could do it together? Maybe do the holiday study and check with each other every Monday?
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    I've been a part of a FP4H group for 7 yrs now, a co-leader for 6. There is a FP4H group on MFP, but I finally pulled out, because it wasn't active at all. There is a new group for FP4H leaders that someone just started. Our group is doing the holiday study starting Tue. If you don't have a group near you, & don't want to start one, then check w/large (especially Baptist) churches near you. They don't always put the groups on the group locator page. Our group is made up of about half ladies from the church where we meet & half from other churches in the area, & some of the ladies don't attend church.

BUT there is also a well established program of online groups run by a lady, they have them starting up every week I think. They do it all, discussion, etc. online. You can check them out at...

http://www.outlookministry.org/