Women 5'6+, Need to lose 10lbs +. Whats your CW & Your GW?

Options
2»

Replies

• Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    CW: 143lbs
    GW: looking to bulk this winter so goal will be to gain.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    5'6
    CW: 195
    GW:160
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    5'7"

SW: 162
    CW: 156 as of this morning
    GW: 135
    UGW: 125-135 range (depending on how I look/muscle mass)

Just focusing on diet until I get to -10 lbs, once I reach 152 I'm going to workout 2-3 times a week but I'm trying to heal from a weight lifting injury (I have bad knees so squats made them worse, even with good form).
  • pimpin_po
    pimpin_po Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    5'7, 21
    SW:207 (higher IDK)
    CW: 181
    GW: 145-150
    I have a mini-goal of losing 6lbs by Thanksgiving
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    CW:161.5
    GW: under 150, probably 145?
    Goal date: next year sometime (I'm lifting, too)
    TDEE: 1939
    Doing: TDEE - 10-12%

I hope it works. Last time, a few years ago, I did it on 1800-1900 and that allowed great muscle and I even kept on losing fat, which I didn't want (boobs, hips). This time I'm trying the lifting with fewer calories to make it a little faster, but I'm not sure yet how that goes with the muscle part. I got totally out of shape in between, so hopefully I still get my newbie gains.

So far so good! Very slow weight loss, but the inches are coming off (and on, lol, on my shoulders) nicely. I wish I had the patience to do it at the higher calories, though. We'll see :)
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    CW:181.6
    GW: 155
    Goal date: 3/1/14
    Calories :1290 on here
    TDEE: 1670

What do your current workout plan consist of? And are you making progress or seeing any changes?

I am currently doing Jamie Eason Live fit from bodybuilding .com Along with treadmill and elliptical for my cardio

Feel free add me.

I don't think you calculated correctly. Your BMR alone should be 1628...so I don't think your TDEE would be 1670.
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    CW 145
    GW 127
    UGW 119

5'7" 26 years old :)
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    30 y/o
    Restarting weight 278lbs
    Current weight 268lbs
    Goal is 155lbs
    Once there who knows. I never been below 200 as an adult ( or teen for that matter)
    I was doing bellydance fitness, taebo and self made cardio which I was kicking butt at doing 10 calories a minute. Will resume once hit 240 area again. Occassional extra walks for now.
    Kimmie
  • enjoythesound
    enjoythesound Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'6 and 24yo! (and sorry for my English, I'm French!)
    My starting weight was 183lbs and I am currently at 154 =)
    My goal weight is somewhere around 135/137 lbs, I don't have a goal date. I used to eat between 1200 and 1300 kcal but switched recently to TDEE -20%, so I'm now eating around 1600kcal. I usually run 3 to 5 times a week and add some short pilates or yoga workouts here and there. However I have knee pain these days and was put on forced rest until we know what is going on with my legs...
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    CW:181.6
    GW: 155
    Goal date: 3/1/14
    Calories :1290 on here
    TDEE: 1670

What do your current workout plan consist of? And are you making progress or seeing any changes?

I am currently doing Jamie Eason Live fit from bodybuilding .com Along with treadmill and elliptical for my cardio

Feel free add me.

I don't think you calculated correctly. Your BMR alone should be 1628...so I don't think your TDEE would be 1670.

I did it correctly. Just didn't word it right. My TDEE is 2234 but my calories per day to lose weight according to IFFYM.COM IS 1676.
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    CW:161.5
    GW: under 150, probably 145?
    Goal date: next year sometime (I'm lifting, too)
    TDEE: 1939
    Doing: TDEE - 10-12%

I hope it works. Last time, a few years ago, I did it on 1800-1900 and that allowed great muscle and I even kept on losing fat, which I didn't want (boobs, hips). This time I'm trying the lifting with fewer calories to make it a little faster, but I'm not sure yet how that goes with the muscle part. I got totally out of shape in between, so hopefully I still get my newbie gains.

So far so good! Very slow weight loss, but the inches are coming off (and on, lol, on my shoulders) nicely. I wish I had the patience to do it at the higher calories, though. We'll see :)

Let me know how it goes!
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 7.75"
    CW:181.5
    GW: 135 (not really concerned on end weight)
    Calories : try to maintain around 1600
    More concerned with body composition than weight

I am currently doing ChaLean Extreme and will probably incorporate NROWL4W into that as well. I like the strength/resistance training. This is only my first week so will keep posted on the updates. I am sure it will be very slow since I have Hashimoto's subacute thyroiditis :\ I live in Hypothyroid world :)
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    Height: 5' 7.75"
    CW:181.5
    GW: 135 (not really concerned on end weight)
    Calories : try to maintain around 1600
    More concerned with body composition than weight

I am currently doing ChaLean Extreme and will probably incorporate NROWL4W into that as well. I like the strength/resistance training. This is only my first week so will keep posted on the updates. I am sure it will be very slow since I have Hashimoto's subacute thyroiditis :\ I live in Hypothyroid world :)

We are on the same page!