Need some healthy breakfast and lunch ideas

Options
Can you guys give me some healthy breakfast and luch ideas that are pretty easy and cheap to make? Also I would like to know of some good low calorie cereals that are pretty cheap too! Thanks!

Replies

• Precious_Nissa
    Options
    whole grain cheerios on the cereal...its awesome...taste so good.....

for lunch i do soups and sometimes i do like a turkey breast on 12 grain bread with honey mustard and tomatoes and pickles......for breakfast i do my regular eggs and some meat....
  • LJSpencer
    LJSpencer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Special K yogurt and berries is really good! This morning I had a piece of toast with peanut butter and a yogurt and a cup of coffee! I have 3 kids I need cheap and easy as well! There is also a omelet in a bag recipe on prevention.com website if you work! Can't wait to see what people reply! I could use the help too!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to fajitas atm. I scramble 1 egg and 1 egg white, little milk, green peppers, little cheese, salt, pepper. put on tortilla. top w/ salsa (I have a garden so it is fresh). Bout 250 cals and super yummy!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    for lunch i love to have taco salad. i just fill up a bowl with iceberg bagged lettuce then put 1/2 cup of low fat refried beans, 2 tbsp of salsa, a sprinkle of cheese, and about a tsp of fat free sour cream. fills me up and it's only about 250 calories!
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is 2 egg whites fried w/ a SMALL amount of cheese. 2 slices of low cal toast w/ lowfat strawberry cream cheese. Soooooooo goood. (I give the yolks to my dog. She's very skinny and needs the fat and protein.)

For lunch, I'm big on last nights left overs. But I also like to keep a mixture of black beans and diced tomatoes on hand to put on a salad or in a tortilla w/ low fat cheese, non-fat sour cream and lettuce.

Good stuff!