Day three for me.

Options
Since Diet Rite does not have sodium, do you think it is okay to drink in rather large quatities...at least 4 a day? Thank you for your input and help.!

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    It might not have sodium, but look at the other ingredient in it (I know I drink diet coke) and there are 14 letter chemicals in there I cant pronouce, water is best and diet soda (in moderation) wont hurt, but I wouldnt have that be all you drink
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ok. Thank you so much!!! I drink Diet Coke too, but thought I might switch to Diet Rite! LOL What about Crystal Light or the generic from Walmart? Any thoughts on that?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    It isn't the best... but if you do it make sure to drink large amounts of water (at least one glass EXTRA for each soda you drink). It doesn't count toward your water consumption and can actually dehydrate you.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Ok. Thank you so much!!! I drink Diet Coke too, but thought I might switch to Diet Rite! LOL What about Crystal Light or the generic from Walmart? Any thoughts on that?

Honestly I do at least 3 diet cokes a day, but I still drink just water all day probably close to 60-80oz+ of just water. Not sure about CL, I am sure someone else can chime in on that
  • Loulouslim
    Options
    HI

I am from England so we have different pop to you guys, but i have swopped my pop for Chilled water with fruit in. If you put some chopped berries in water over night, its lovely or I have had Tyme water and mint.

Try them, I think pop can give you the sweetness that might encourage you to go off the rails

Luisa
    kent, England
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options

I drink Crystal light or the generic stuff w my meals. Only because I cant drink water when I eat food. Its worked for me but I also drink a lot of water.