My lowest weight yet...

Options
I'm a military wife. I just had my second child two weeks ago so I'm still getting back into the motions of having a newborn. My husband had to leave a few days after I had the baby so I've been on my own with our almost 4 yr old and the baby and of course our furbaby. I've been eating healthy since I had the baby and this morning when I weighed myself I had hit my lowest weight since I don't even know when. Then I got my day started and everything fell apart. Needless to say I ate my feelings for lunch today. I don't even remember the last time I did this but today I just did not care. This can not go on.

Replies

• bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Stress happens. Life happens. We get sad and sometime we do these things. Its so important to remeber that 1 bad day or bad week does not need to derail your hard earned progress. Do the best you can, take it day by day, and remember what you are working for.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Concentrate on the positive here. You have done wonderful and one day won't hurt you. Be grateful that you are able to recognize that you don't want to fall back into that pattern and move forward. Congrats on your loss!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have a 2 week old baby, your emotions will be all over the place! Give yourself a break! Looking after a newborn and an older child is hard work, especially if your husband isn't there. I've got 22 months between my children (who are now 2 and 4) and I was an emotional wreck for several weeks after each of them was born, and especially 2nd time round. Luckily my husband didn't have to go anywhere, but he does work shifts, which can be hard.

Just keep on with the healthy eating, and go for some nice walks, trips to the park etc with your kids. That's what I did to keep me sane!