What candy are you eating this Halloween?

Options

Replies

• kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm making Pumpkin Roll cupcakes topped with brown sugar, candied pecans and candy corn for a party I'm going to. I will indulge in these little pieces of heaven while making them and while at the party. Because they're going to be AMAZING.

Sounds friggin amazing! You gonna share the recipe? LOL
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Almond Joy, generic peanut butter cups (cause Reeses are nasty) and Hubba Bubba!
    Great costume... I immediately knew it was Hit Girl without the belt.

Thank you! That was last years but it's definitely going into the permenant rotation!
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    1lb of Snickers!!!!!

34q07zs.jpg

Why slice and share? It should be "Eat by yourself and punch anyone who tries to take some."

OOoooooh I Like You!!!!

And You Too kimdyj

Theres actually a challenge out there to eat the whole thing alone in one sitting. Id be IN for that instead of all the planking and squatting.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I like the stuff that no one else wants--no chocolate, but hand over anything with black licorice or that is gummy. That's yummy.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I'm making Pumpkin Roll cupcakes topped with brown sugar, candied pecans and candy corn for a party I'm going to. I will indulge in these little pieces of heaven while making them and while at the party. Because they're going to be AMAZING.
    Well, now you have to share.

I'd try to mail you some...................... but I'm going to eat them all. :happy:
    NYaahoooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    we dont do Halloween in Australia really
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Does beer count.
  • CollegeGurlK
    Options
    Plan on rating Lots of Candy Corn
  • Warchortle
    Options
    I won't judge, but Candy Corn?

That's almost as good as Necco Wafers.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Kit Kat
    Twix
    1000 Grand
    Anything Reeses
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I'm making chocolate bacon :D
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    not really sure, not a candy fiend...i might have a mini reeses peanut butter cup, or a 3 musketeers mini ( i think the minis taste better than the regular or fun size for some reason)
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    Options
    Euphoric moment when you were trick or treating.. and a house gives out FULL SIZE candy bars or on the rare occasion JUMBO size bars.

I get only a handful of trixer-treaters so I am one of those suppliers of big-bar euphoria of whom you speak.

I can buy a 12-bar multipack and not run out. I get Baby Ruth because that's what I want left over for ME :bigsmile:
  • Warchortle
    Options
    Euphoric moment when you were trick or treating.. and a house gives out FULL SIZE candy bars or on the rare occasion JUMBO size bars.

I get only a handful of trixer-treaters so I am one of those suppliers of big-bar euphoria of whom you speak.

I can buy a 12-bar multipack and not run out. I get Baby Ruth because that's what I want left over for ME :bigsmile:
    Are you an angel? (/harps start playing) You're like the rarest pokemon ever.
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    M&M Peanuts, Licorice, Reese's.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Candy Corn and Milk Maid Caramels...Brach's brand only!

And those little Peanut Butter nougat candies...The ones wrapped in the solid orange and solid black paper wrappers. I don't know what they are called....love them!
  • Warchortle
    Options
    Is it weird as a kid I hated Whoppers and I ate them all the time.. sort of like Combos.
  • poodlegoat
    poodlegoat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want reeses really bad
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to buy any this year..... Maybe..... Kat :) If it's here, I will get into it....Kat :)
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Halloween is like Christmas to me. I went all out with decorations, and while I will aid in eating left over candy I've made peanut butter eyeballs, and will be making Dirt Cake, as well as a two tiered Halloween cake. We also have Pillsbury Pumpkin and Black Cat sugar cookies, and I may make Rice Krispie bats and coffins.

This was last year's cake. I can't wait for next week <3

da80446e-28cc-4167-bff5-66abdde8bb5a_zpse5536b6d.jpg