Fibroids & weight loss

Options
After visiting GP who has done examination of my abdomen it seems the Fibroid is growing back again and maybe why I can't get back under 10st and look fat round tummy.

I did have a scan some years ago and one was found the size of a large apple (or fist). I had gone on Vitalzym and it had shrunk it considerably..I got down to 9st 3 once and in size 12. ..but its a blood thinner and I've already get really heavy periods so I didn't buy anymore after I'd used the bottle and the fibroid had clearly shrunk (it was pressing on bladder and causing 'urgency problems which went when it shrunk)

I have been having these problems starting again which is why I had gone back to GP for catheters thinking it was related to my neurological condition.

So now I'm going back on the Vitalzym to see if abdomen will shrink as it is not in proportion with weight loss. I look like slimmer woman thats pregnant!

Only other option was surgery but they can still come back until after menopause is over which may shrink them naturally anyway!

It seems to be related to oestrogen dominance so wondered if there was any foods that are proven to help with shrinking fibroids too? ..and will fat burners help them grow back? (as I'd been taking them thinking it was all stubborn belly fat that just wouldn't come off).

Thanks