Halfway to my goal! 65kg-57kg, another 7kg to go!

Options
Humbugsftw
Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
http://imgur.com/z7xgf8U

Female, 21, 5'3 for reference.

The first pic was taken in the autumn of 2011. I was doing some amateur 'modelling' (if you could call it that..). I thought I would love to get into people photography (when I was interested at that stage), so I worked with some photogs. I got free photos and teaching, they got some pics for their portfolio, it was all good.

I had just come back from America then. And was the heaviest I had EVER been. It was horrible. I wanted to cry every time I saw myself.

I remained like this until July of 2012, when I decided to take charge of myself. I worked out very on/off (would do several weeks of weights, then stop because of exams etc). But from June of this year, I've really knuckled down.

I predominantly do weight lifting. I'm upping my regime from 3 days a week to 5 days a week. And watching my macros more closely, as well as calories.

I have lost 15lbs so far. And have another 16 to go! So excited!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!