The Dark Side of Vitamin Water

Options
2»

Replies

• princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    http://www.vwater.co.uk/

I've had this stuff before, and I think it's alright. Not as much sugar certainly.
  • mamaleo1976
    mamaleo1976 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the eyeopener!
    I've been drinking this for about a week & half (one for lunch) not knowing all this ... I will be cutting this out of my diet and go back to straight water!!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I think this is absolutely insane...a lawsuit over this??? I mean arent there more important lawsuits, than one holding the courts up over a drink! If people are really concerned about their weight, and what they are putting in their body for health reason, they are gonna look at the labels, and see that its not a healthy drink. The only reason this product has the name it does, is because its for marketing purpose...everyone is out to make money. A person who isnt conscious of what they are eating will look at it, and see vitamin water and go ohhh now that has to be healthy, but they obviously dont really look into what they are consuming, so they will buy it and theres the money! People get sue happy, and wanna blame other for our problems. Americans are over weight, because we dont hold ourselves responsible and want to blame someone else. Like everyone calling out the fast food joints...if we didnt buy food from there, they wouldnt be in business, but its always easy to blame someone else for our problems. I am wanting t o get healthier and lose a few lbs, but I know its MY fault for getting here, my fault for not watching what I was putting in my mouth....now that I have opened my eyes I see how bad I was eating...and somethings I thought were healthy wasnt...but my fault for not being responsible and taking control over my body and health! You take a drink of vitamin and can taste all the sugars in it....if people were drinking that, and being mislead, just shows me they really are clueless to what they are putting in their bodies...i read an article not too long ago about this product and some of the stuff people were saying...I am like really....do u see what you are saying, take control over your health, and not rely on someone else to do it for you!

I agree. When are we going to put a stop to this kind of nonsense. Why tie the courts up over something so trivial. READ THE LABEL. It's not as if this stuff is a secret. The ingredients are on the label and so is the calorie count.
  • patsyleb
    Options
    I've been drinking vitamin water. The one with zero calories. I like it. It's a better alternative that diet coke or diet pepsi.