Introduction

Options
:happy: Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and Im new to My Fitness Pal. I have been on this weight loss journey for years! But this time I will conquer!

Replies

• Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :happy: You'll love this site! :drinker:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome Nicole, this is a great site for losers....good luck to you
  • Nozaboo
    Nozaboo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole,
    I'm new to this site. I am seriously getting this weight off this time. I've been a big lazy slug about losing it but now my mindset is definitely "good-to-go!"
  • jturquand
    Options
    Welcome Nicole, I am new to this site as well and just getting used to it but I LOVE it! It is really helping me realize what I put into my body in terms of calories etc...Just stick with it, it is a learning process, all of it!

Joni
  • rxchecker
    rxchecker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new to this site also.. Good luck to you. It's looks like we have a lot of support here..
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the encouragement! Ive been using this for 3 days and I love it! Im glad I can track what I eat, exercise, and how many punds I loose. Good luck to all of you too! We can do this supporting one another
  • jturquand
    Options
    HAHA! I had to read that twice, I thought at first was an insult...what can I say at times I am a little slow!!!! I wanna be a loser too!!! :) Joni