SUCCESS WITH CRAVINGS & OVEREATING

Options
reneeot
reneeot Posts: 773 Member
Please post info that will help individuals with cravings & overeating!!!

I drink Shakeology every day. I had heard countless things will curb my cravings, or reduce my appetite. But I still wanted to eat!!! For me this actually worked.

Examples of my success stories with shakeology:

Brownies in the home for 5 days and I never even wanted to eat them. My sister asked me 2 or 3 times do want a brownie? And never did I think "yes, but I shouldn't or I'm excerting great will power not to it" I just didn't care to have it.

My favorite ice cream - Blue Bunny Cherry Chocolate Bordeaux!!!! Never could eat just 1 serving, I'd have 2 maybe 3 servings!!! The 1/2 gallon gone in 2 or 3 days. Now I barely eat a 1/2 serving. Lasts in my fridge for a couple of weeks.

I had decided weekends would be the time I would allow myself to eat whatever I want. But I pretty much eat the same as I do during the week. I don't have any particular thoughts of I can't wait til I can have this or that. I just am not overly concerned about food anymore!!!

Friends going to McDonalds for break, I'm not even tempted. I'll eat apples or get a parfait and take 3 or 4 bites and I'm done.

ITS VERY FREEING!!!!:bigsmile:

Anybody else using shakeology????!

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I find doing a juice cleansing wipes out any cravings I've been having. Ever since I did it, I find the juice to be extremely satisfying.
  • reneeot
    Options
    I find doing a juice cleansing wipes out any cravings

How do you do the juice cleanse?
  • reneeot
    Options
    Was in San Diego on Thursday. Coming home on layover in PHX airport I smelled CINNABON!!! The old Renee always got a cinnabon no matter what, especially since I live in a town with no CINNABON!! The new Renee took in a good wiff and thought that smells so yummy. And kept on trucking because I did not want to eat it!!!

The inner smile I had warmed me to my toes!!!

The new Renee also amazingly had enough energy to take a 1.5 mile walk when she got home at 6pm. :bigsmile:

:-)
    Shakeology Power!!!!

Renee
  • tavitsre
    tavitsre Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lol, I think she means she finds drinking juice is a cleansing experience
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I literally carry 7 packs of different flavored gum. Depending on what kind of craving I have, then I pick out my pack of gum and eat a few sticks. I have found that the Extra, Dessert flavored gums are long lasting so those work really well.

If it's an ice cream thing, I snack on the Fit & Active (Aldi) - Orange Sorbet and Ice Cream Bars, 1 bar. The bars are actually pretty big and they taste like dreamsicles. I have to beat my kids off my ice cream since they say mine tastes better than theirs so now I only have 1 bar left from the box of 6. The best part about them too is that they only have 110 calories. You can easily snack on a couple of these a day and it won't do that much damage to your diet.

The gum and ice cream works great for me. Then when I am hungry again, either grab a yogurt or snack on some grilled grean beans. Hope this helps.