What's your favorite lingerie store?

Options
Keiras_Mom
Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
Okay, so DH and I are planning a romantic weekend without the kid. I'd like to pick up something nice. The only places I can think of in my area are Victoria's Secret and Frederick's. I've never bought anything at either place (first time in years I feel thin enough!), so I'm a total newb. Anyone have recommendations for one over the other? Or maybe another chain that I just haven't heard of?

Thanks!!

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Well still being portly I only have two choices Lane Bryant and Hips and Curves.

But OP I cant resist...

GO NAKED WOMAN!!

Spend that whole weekend naked and locked in the hotel. Maybe invest in some new toys. Winky pervy face

Whatever you do have fun!

Sigh so jealous...go get you some!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Fredericks!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    Well still being portly I only have two choices Lane Bryant and Hips and Curves.

But OP I cant resist...

GO NAKED WOMAN!!

Spend that whole weekend naked and locked in the hotel. Maybe invest in some new toys. Winky pervy face

Oh, trust me, there will be plenty of nekkid time! :blushing: I'd just like to wrap the gift nicely, if you know what I mean. :wink:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Marlies Dekkers! Really modern and sexy without being slutty.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

But OP I cant resist...

GO NAKED WOMAN!!

Oh, trust me, there will be plenty of nekkid time! :blushing: I'd just like to wrap the gift nicely, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Dont blame you. You have worked hard not to wrap it up pretty. Go totally naughty. Check out some of the naughty online stores like Adam and Eve. Some adorable garter and thigh highs, go crotch less, and just a cupless demi bra. More points if you wear that under a skirt and go out to a restaraunt.

OMG this is too fun I better stop before I get myself reported again.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Ummm, what's wrong with slutty?
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options

But OP I cant resist...

GO NAKED WOMAN!!

Dont blame you. You have worked hard not to wrap it up pretty. Go totally naughty. Check out some of the naughty online stores like Adam and Eve. Some adorable garter and thigh highs, go crotch less, and just a cupless demi bra. More points if you wear that under a skirt and go out to a restaraunt.

OMG this is too fun I better stop before I get myself reported again.

I actually thought about Adam and Eve, but don't have time to order anything. This is the weekend. Sigh: I should have thought about this earlier.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Goodwill or St. Vinnie's
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options

Not opposed to slutty.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    Goodwill or St. Vinnie's
    Bwahahaha! Eeewww!
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Intimacy. They've got several locations around the country...you can also order online at myintimacy.com. Hope you have a FUN weekend!!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Not opposed to slutty.

I assure neither is he!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret or, if I want something a little more naughty, Fantasy Fashions :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret! :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I go to a specialty lingerie shop that sells a wider range of sizes (smaller bands and a wide range of cups) and from very good designers (they make sure to have a little something for everyone). But, there are also some well made costume lingerie stores that I like as well (kind of like Fredericks), that's always fun (and they have a wide range of sizes also)!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap. I get my all my underwear at Target. Even the "nice" ones.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm a Fredrick's girl, VS just doesnt do it for me. And you can get things there that are a nice mix bt slutty and classy..(yes it does exist). And just go for whatever hubby likes best.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Frederick's. I like that they are a bit more, um, risque. Not exactly the word I was going to use, but it'll do. My everyday stuff comes from VS. But if I want to "play" I like something that leaves no doubt what my husband is in for. I like that they have more costumes. Plus, if they get ripped (let's hope so) it's not a big deal since it's cheap. My absolute favorite place is Agent Provocateur. Right now I only have a set of stockings, a few accessories, and some gloves. But when I reach my goal weight, I'm going to max out my credit card and get a whole outfit!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap. I get my all my underwear at Target. Even the "nice" ones.

Actually I like target also. I also have some under wear from La Vie En Rose.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    If money were no obstacle, La Perla