~*~ Hi, I am new to MFP and I am ready to start my Journey!!

mrodjas
mrodjas Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Marlene.
I am so eager to start a new life. I have been over weight all of my adult life and am struggling with my weight. I hate it!!!
Well, that's why I am here, RIGHT!!! I Can Do This!!! That is what I will keep reminding myself everyday from now on. I am open to meeting supporters and any good tips. Thanks for reading.

Let's Do This!!!

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Hello Marlene and welcome, this is a great site. Good luck
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Well congrats on ur decision to begin a healthy lifestyle. This site is soooooo great!! I love it! Use the forums for support and inspiration and track everything in your journal. You will do great! WELCOME!!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Hi Marlene!! Welcome to MFP :) so glad to have you!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if ud lk for support and motivation! I knw u can do this!! If there's anything on this website it's lots if support and motivation!!!
  • SFC_East
    SFC_East Posts: 10 Member
    Welcome
  • Hi Marlene. Welcome! So glad you've decided to take control! I've been here for a little over a week and have already lost. This is a great site! So easy to use and so much support! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    welcome,
    this is a great site. there is alot of information, motivation and support. You can do this,. Just dont give up. stick with it. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • mrsf17
    mrsf17 Posts: 32
    Welcome!! I am fairly new here too but have already lost a little weight. I have found this site to be extremely helpful so far, and hope you will too! Best of luck :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Welcome. I've been here 3 months and lost 15 pounds. Keeping a diet journal keeps you accountable and all the people here keep you motivated. Look around for help when you need it. And log on daily if you can. I like to blog it out at the endo of the day to see what I did right and what I could do better. Keeps you focused>
This discussion has been closed.