Looking to kick motivation in the butt

Options
When I first started myfitnesspal I was doing so good. Just like many others. But it didn't last long at all. I lost all motivation to exercise, to eat healthy, to log daily. In my mind I kept telling myself I was happy. That I was just fluffy. But all I was doing was lying to myself. I'm not happy. And I am fat. Work has changed and I'm working days. I should be spending my nights moving, exercising. But instead I'm laying down watching tv. Telling myself I'll do something about it tomorrow. I watch the biggest loser and say "if they can, why can't i?" Yet do I try? No! I know there is nothing wrong with me. I'm just lazy. I need to move. I need help to move and motivate myself. So I'm trying this again. I would love to make some friends who will help motivate me and ill do the best I can to do the same in return! If I disappear I would love to have friends who notice and get me back on. If I don't log a gym day I want to be asked why? To point out I AM MAKING AN EXCUSE! I need help. I'll help too. I will be blunt as long as you are too!

I'm looking for motivation! Looking for people who will speak their mind. Not just add me to have more friends! Anyone can you help?? I try and help you too! Please!

I'm Stacey
I'm in California
I'm 23 years old
And weigh in over 260 pounds

I'm not happy
I'm not healthy

I'm me.
I need help
I need motivation

I need you?
And maybe you need me?

Let's help each other kick motivation in the butt and get it moving