Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground... :)

Options
blh_1010
blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
So loved the song on American Idol and last night reminded me of this song. I was wearing my size 16 capri black pants...and I was thinking, wouldn't it be funny if I could just pull these off of me without unbottoning them...and so I did! They slid right off after a little tug. HA! I was amazed! :)
Today when I woke up my size 14 pants are really lose...I am really loving seeing the inches come off. I didn't measure myself around my waist or hips or anything before starting this, but I am enjoying feeling my clothes becoming lose on me again! :) Size 12 will hopefully be here soon! :) (That would be the smallest size I ever was again)
So anyway not a total success story, I've got a ways to go, but I am showing some improvements and I am loving it! :)

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    It IS a success story! Always give yourself credit for the small things. :drinker:
  • 29bubbles
    29bubbles Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! Congrats!!! Now go get some pants that fit :smile: You deserve it!
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic, way to go! Yep nothing beats that feeling of not being able to wear your clothes anymore because they are too BIG!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • lesleybritton
    Options
    You should be really proud! Losing an entire size is quite an achievement. YAY!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    That is so great! I love that! Congratulations on the hard work and keep it up!!!
  • bettylu1
    Options
    awesome.....congratulations it makes you feel so good, I can't wait till I get there too.
  • ThatGirl_1968
    ThatGirl_1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Loved the subject line! I think we all want to look like fools!!! Way to go....totally a success story!! yeah!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Awesome!:drinker: We can alter the words a bit to "Lookin pretty cool with your PANTS ON THE GROUND!!" :laugh:

I love that song, it's so perfect for us all on this site at some point! Great workout song as well, great beat. lol
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    way to go. that is awesome......
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...:) I am just hoping it never happens at work! ha! :)
  • browneyedmom
    Options
    I think that is a HUGE success!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I bet you feel great. You should measure. I didn't measure at the beginning because I didn't want to know. I measured 2 weeks ago and then measured last Sat and I lost 3 inches. It made be happy because I didn't lose a pound last week!! So I encourage you to measure!!!
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    :laugh: Way to go!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!