Here we go again...this time for good

Options
Hi I'm Crystal and looking to add some encouraging friends to my list. I have done the up and down weight loss since freshman year of high school and I'm sick of it. Lost and gained three times now and I can't handle feeling and looking like this anymore. If you have 100+ lbs to lose or have lost feel free to add me. I'm really going to commit to eating less and moving more! Just need encouragement. Thanks!

Replies

• mrsburntolive
    Options
    I have a little bit under 100lbs to lose, but I added you. I too need some more encouragement! I'm 5weeks postpartum with baby #1 and am ready to lose the baby weight plus some! :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Crystal, I'm already one of your MFP friends, but I know what you are talking about here regarding the up and down weight loss. I've done that so many times in my life that I can't count. It always seemed like when I gained, not only did what I lost come back, but it always brought along some friends. Ugh!

I'm in your corner, rooting for you, my friend! Just don't give up, no matter if you have a bad meal, a bad day, or if PMS rears her ugly head and (gasp!) you have a bad week of eating. Keep coming here and logging your food and exercise. You will drop the weight. Take it one baby step at a time. You will get there! I am here supporting you all the way, too!!