NSV!!!!

Options
blably
blably Posts: 490 Member
MY jeans ARE GONNA FALL DOWN!!!! what about that haha

they were ''perfect'' a month ago, and today ( i didnt wear them earlier) theyre effingly fallin off! it goes on my neeerves (since im at work annd pullin them up all the time)

BUT HEEEY, MY PANTS ARE TOO BIG oleeeooollleeeeoooleeee

Replies

• briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!! You got yourself to that point congrats! Now you can go buy new clothes!! ;)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    One of the few times that being caught with your pants around your ankles has a good explanation. Good job, keep it up!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Haha excellent. I am always pulling up my jeans as well. I now have to wear a belt to keep them up. But I want to wait till im at goal before I buy new ones :)
  • blably
    Options
    no no, no new clothes yet... im waitin for my sweatpants to fell off, thaaaat will mean its seriously time for shopping... i will wear these pants as my ''victory'' pants :)

i guess there really is something good in everything bad :) (my ex cheated with my friend, they are together now....and i am kickin my butt and workin out....and will probably be moving to austria cause i have a once in a lifetime job offer)

woooop

thanks for all the support you guuuys :D
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Yay! My friend's pants are too big!!!! I've seen how hard you've been working and I'm so proud of you! Keep going!!!!! :)
  • blably
    Options
    Yay! My friend's pants are too big!!!! I've seen how hard you've been working and I'm so proud of you! Keep going!!!!! :)

thaaank youuu!
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yep, I can get on board with that. I've got a 36 pair on right now and I can ball both hands into a fist and fit them down the sides (don't try that at work - you get funny looks).

Need new trousers badly - but I'm happy I do

Well done and enjoy.
  • blably
    Options
    i get funny looks by just takin a few stepps, stoppin pullin pants on, few steps..stoppin... hahahaha

we should take a minute and enjoy the ''holly moments of too big pants'' haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!