'xenical orlistat' good/bad?

Options
Hi all my doctor has given me xenical orlistat to help with the weight loss. I'm taking 3 a day just before my meals. They don't seem to be doing much for me apart from making me feel rubbish and anxious about what I can and can't eat to avoid the side effects. I eat a low fat diet anyway not making my daily intake goal on here.

Replies

• sarahpearson123
    Options
    Hiya, im on the tablets aswell, as long as you dont consume more than 15g of fat in each meal you will be ok :-) if you eat a low fat diet anyway you may not see much difference, they are working for me as i had a high calorie lifestyle before these tablets, i now only eat 3 meals a day, rice krispies in the morning, soup for lunch and steamed chicken and veg for dinner.

Handy Tip: take at least 1 multivitamin a day to stop your hair falling out and to make you feel a little better

Hope this helped :-)
  • natasha8812
    natasha8812 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you xx
  • davina_2502
    davina_2502 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just started the pills this week. I don't think they are going to do much for you if you are already eating a low calorie/fat diet. I just wanted to give them a try to see if I can get a little boost to my weight loss in the beginning. I am going to try them for a month and then see if there was any real difference.