Class 1 Food Recall - Reser's (and other manufacturers)

Options
I work for a food distribution company, and just got word of this recall. Still waiting for all the details as far as what products we carry and/or have already shipped, but I figured I would pass out the info I do have from the USDA website:

http://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts/recall-case-archive/archive/2013/rc-059-2013-release

From the website, a Class 1 recall means: this is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death.

Hopefully no one here will be affected :smile:

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Listeria...meh.
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I don't have any of these items but thanks for the update T! Most of the time I only hear about this kind of thing from responsible, thoughtful people like yourself:) :flowerforyou:
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I got listeria once. It sucked. Wonder why the USDA missed this one when the Canadian Food Inspection Agency didn't...
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Thanks Joy :smile: Glad you don't have anything on the list!

I'll be spending my day calling umpteen thousand customers about the products. But not until we officially get all the info, which is usually after 3pm, so it will be a late work day.