Here we go!

Jamariqui
Jamariqui Posts: 43
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,

I'm new to this site, but not to trying to lose weight. I've been overweight for the past 4 and half years, since I gave birth to my first daughter.

I've done, Weight Watchers, Kashi Diet, Diet Pills, Low carb- only lasted a week. You name I've done it. Then I joined this boot camp class at a local gym, the personal trainer recommanded this site to me.

I realized that when I've lost lots of weight before in the past and kept it off, it was from eating right and exercising.

I think this will be a great place for me to keep track of what I eat, and hopeful stay focus. I hope to meet some nice people along the way to share my journey with.

So hello!:wink:

Replies

• Jamariqui
    Jamariqui Posts: 43
    Hello,

I'm new to this site, but not to trying to lose weight. I've been overweight for the past 4 and half years, since I gave birth to my first daughter.

I've done, Weight Watchers, Kashi Diet, Diet Pills, Low carb- only lasted a week. You name I've done it. Then I joined this boot camp class at a local gym, the personal trainer recommanded this site to me.

I realized that when I've lost lots of weight before in the past and kept it off, it was from eating right and exercising.

I think this will be a great place for me to keep track of what I eat, and hopeful stay focus. I hope to meet some nice people along the way to share my journey with.

So hello!:wink:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • Welcome to MFp , there are great resources here along with some amazing people. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.