PLEASE ... Use DEODORANT!

Options
So yesterday my jog was inturrupted at the GYM by the stinkiest MOST foul Smellig man i could of ever imagined. I couldnt even breath next to him it was so nasty. He smelled like, Old fart, sweaty, bad breath, clothing that you left in the washer for a week and forgot about then decided to dry and put on and work out in. JUST Nasty.. for goodness sakes man put on some Deodorant!!!!

:angry:

Replies

• Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I love that you think deodorant will help bad breath and foul smelling clothes.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

Need patchouli....
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options

:laugh: i didnt even think of this until u pointed it out.. TRUE.. HA!.. That man needed a shower BAD!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    My college roommate used to come back from the shower smelling like BO.

Some people just have strange chemical unbalances that make them stink.

it's awful- I feel for them.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Lol this made me crack up
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The guy that lived in the room below me sophomore year of college would shower 2-3 times a day with special soap and use special deodorant and he still smelled. It was a glandular issue I think.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Do you think he would have been offended if you stuck one of those Febreez things on the side of his tredmill? According to the commercials, that would have done the trick.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

:laugh: i didnt even think of this until u pointed it out.. TRUE.. HA!.. That man needed a shower BAD!

Well then he must have smelled like *kitten*... not bad breath and mildewed clothing.
  • lovegrace21
    lovegrace21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I played HS basketball with a girl with a glandular issue- she smelled no matter how many times per day she showered/used deodorant- she was very self conscious about it.

But yes, some people just need to use deodorant.
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    I try to get spotters for my bench press and once I made the mistake of asking a guy from the russian crowd that hangs around there: every breath was a torture while I was trying to lift! I guess the gym air circulation was blowing the other way when I asked him, it was a nasty surprise. Cultural thing I think, where they don't typically wear deodorant afaik in this case, the whole entire group of them! Really nothing you can do except smile and keep your distance.