100+ Lbs to Lose

Options
I was supposed to undergo gastric sleeve surgery, but now I am unable due to scarring from a previous surgery. They gave me the option of a gastric bypass but I want to try and do this myself before I undergo something as drastic as that. Who else has 100+ Lbs to lose and how are you doing it?! I need some inspiration and motivation

Replies

• tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can add me I started around 370 and have lost 75 lbs by moving and eating better since June 15, 2013. It is very hard..but it is also very easy once you make it a life style not a diet!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: ! Welcome, just know that you CAN do this. The journey is hard, rewarding, sad and all that other good stuuf. But the key is to stay focused and most of all determined. Feel free to add me (anyone can):flowerforyou:
  • illuvatree
    illuvatree Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly trying a lifestyle change (healthier eating) so that I can keep up something similar when I go into maintenance. I also try to exercise at least twice a week. I don't think I could ever do anything else personally, because I know I can't restrict myself so much. I know a lot of people who do special diets (my mother's just lost 100ish on Ideal Protein), but I could never cut out grains. So a slower lifestyle change it is, haha.