Just joined today.

Options
Hi everyone. I'm here to log my progress and keep my self committed with the support of others. I don't have much to lose, but lots to tone up. I'm bad at drinking water, and I often skip most of my meals. I know both habits are terrible for my health.
My goals are to lose a little flab and fat. Mostly gain muscle shape along with eating all my meals, including snacks and drink water.
Oh and yes, I'm wearing a wig in my picture. I dressed up as Gwen Stefani for a party and love the picture. I'm not really a tough chic.
I'm ready to get in the best shape of my life!

Replies

• mellyrimmer
    mellyrimmer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've also got lots of toning up to do and not so much weight to actually lose. I've just started working out, and hopefully I'll have some proper abs one day! Plus I'm also crap at drinking water, but with a lot of determination over the last two days I have at least quadrupled my water intake, and now I find myself actually liking and WANTING it! I have added you :)
  • SwtPzYaya
    SwtPzYaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... don't want to lose to much more but now i'm at the point i need to focus harder on toning. I'm doing a 31 day squat chanllenge with a co-worker and hes been kicking my *kitten* with it... (up to 110 squats a day) Feeling awsome but need to do more. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.