How I met your mother, how will it end?

Options
cingle87
cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
So we are 5 episodes into the final season of How I met your mother and its getting to the point where im thinking how are they going to end the show? what will be the big finale? There are several theories going around the next as to what is going to happen at the end of the show below are the 3 most popular theories atm......

Theory 1 - The Mother has died
This seems to be the most popular of all the theories on the net right now, Ted is telling his kid all these stories to his children because after giving birth to his children the mother dies and Ted is telling me about his life and how he ended up with their mother.

Theory 2 - Ted is dying/dead
On his death bed/ life video after his death, Ted is telling his how he met their mother.

Theory 3 - Robin dies
Well all know Robin is not the mother, mainly because we know she can't have kids, but since alot of Ted stories are based around Robin, her death leads into telling his children how important she was to him and without her they would not be around.

Out of the 3 theories my favourite is theory 3 Robin dies, I just feel thats either Ted or the mother dying the kids seem not to be that bothered or sombre considering one of their parents is dead and why would he tell them about all his past conquest if the mother is dead or he is dead dying? seems pretty cold to me.

So how do you think they are going to end it, and or how do you want it to end?