Advocare Recipes

Options
2»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    The fact that it's an MLM enterprise doesn't reflect well on the products.

Most MLM products are essentially scams. Quality products that are a good value don't need the pyramid structure.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Moderation or something in the middle? How dare you suggest that!! :angry:

tumblr_inline_mo4rwcieQX1qz4rgp.gif

Oh the horror! :laugh:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

Most MLM products are essentially scams. Quality products that are a good value don't need the pyramid structure.

That's like me saying.. well it has fat in it, therefore it is a bad food product. Or like me saying.. well I bought a handmade piece of jewelry from an artist and it was poor craftsmanship therefore all handmade jewelry is poorly made. Not true.

What does the method of sales have to do with product quality? Some of the highest quality American made knives are only sold through representatives.. essentially an MLM structure. I know people who have them, I've used them and I know people who sell them. They are good knives, they never break, they last forever and the company is good.

I happen to think most of the products on the shelves at GNC are scams. that doesn't mean that all products on the shelves at GNC (or any store for that matter) are scams. Gotta love the all or nothing approach though. Because some companies who employ this selling method, are bad all are. Come on. Think for yourself and treat each product for what it is. It's own entity.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Companies that are also direct sales:

Beachbody
    Pampered Chef
    Avon
    Mary Kay
    Tupperware
    Primerica Financial Services
    Shaklee
    Partylite
    Thirty One

These all are QUALITY products... despite the fact that they are direct sales companies.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options

That's like me saying.. well it has fat in it, therefore it is a bad food product. Or like me saying.. well I bought a handmade piece of jewelry from an artist and it was poor craftsmanship therefore all handmade jewelry is poorly made. Not true.

What does the method of sales have to do with product quality? Some of the highest quality American made knives are only sold through representatives.. essentially an MLM structure. I know people who have them, I've used them and I know people who sell them. They are good knives, they never break, they last forever and the company is good.

I happen to think most of the products on the shelves at GNC are scams. that doesn't mean that all products on the shelves at GNC (or any store for that matter) are scams. Gotta love the all or nothing approach though. Because some companies who employ this selling method, are bad all are. Come on. Think for yourself and treat each product for what it is. It's own entity.

How dare you have a mind of your own. :laugh: For the record Advocare does not sell diet pills.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Just stay away from anything spicy

I know when I "cleanse" spicy stuff burns
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Just stay away from anything spicy

I know when I "cleanse" spicy stuff burns

Ugh, it burns me too when you cleanse with spicy food. -_-
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Beachbody
    Pampered Chef
    Avon
    Mary Kay
    Tupperware
    Shaklee
    Partylite
    Thirty One

These all are QUALITY products... despite the fact that they are direct sales companies.

Using Primerica, Beachbody, and Shaklee as support? Oh lord lol
  • erica33
    erica33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Here is the 24 DC cookbook that is a great tool filled with a lot of great recipes. http://www.choosethechallenge.com/images/stories/24-Day-Challenge-Cookbook.pdf
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

Beachbody
    Pampered Chef
    Avon
    Mary Kay
    Tupperware
    Shaklee
    Partylite
    Thirty One

Using Primerica, Beachbody, and Shaklee as support? Oh lord lol

The products outlined above are not all great quality products in my opinion. But they would suck if they were on the shelf in a store just as badly as they do being marketed this way. The method of marketing does not change the quality of the product being sold, nor does it dictate it. Opinions also vary on quality. I think Mary Kaye sucks, but a friend of mine loves them and will only purchase certain things Mary Kaye. So to each their own.